ROADS (SCOTLAND) ACT1984Notice ID: HD1023571
ROADS (SCOTLAND) ACT1984
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT East Lothian Council propose to make Orders under Section (1) and 68(1) of the Roads (Scotland) Act 1984 stopping up the length of roads / verges described in the Schedule hereto.
The title of the Orders are:-
- EAST LOTHIAN COUNCIL (B1377, LIMEKILNS, LONGNIDDRY) (STOPPING UP] ORDER 2018-Road
- EAST LOTHIAN COUNCIL (A199 STRAWBERRY CORNER, WALLYFORD] (STOPPING UP) ORDER 2018-Road
- EAST LOTHIAN COUNCIL (ESKMILLS ROAD, INVERESK INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, MUSSELBURGH) (STOPPING UP) ORDER 2018-Verges
- EAST LOTHIAN COUNCIL (U224 FENTON BARNS FARM COTTAGES, FENTON BARNS) (STOPPING UP) ORDER 2018-Verge
- EAST LOTHIAN COUNCIL (U199 PINKERTON HILL, DUNBAR) (STOPPING UP) ORDER 2018-Road
A copy of the proposed Orders and accompanying plans showing the roads / verges to be stopped up, together with statement of reasons for making the Orders can be viewed at Main Reception, John Muir House Haddington however they are also available on the council's website atwww.eastlothian.gov.uk and on www.tellmescotland.gov.uk
These documents are available for inspection for the period from Monday 12/2/18 to Monday 12/3/18 during normal office hours.
Any person may before expiry of the period noted above object to the making of the Order.
Any objection must be in writing and must specify the grounds thereof and should be addressed to:
Service manager, Legal and Procurement, John Muir House, Haddington, EH41 3HA
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org